Saturday, June 20, 2020

Big Hugs

Hello! Candice here with you today and I have a very crafty slimline card for you!





I loved doing the cross stitch cards but I am now converted to the slimline size so when I realized that my cameo can cut anything, I decided to try a cross stitch panel and it worked!!!



-First I created an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base from Kraft cardstock.
-I then used my cameo silhouette to create my cross stitch panel and saved it do definitely do more!  It's time for you to dust yours off!
-I found my succulent patterns on pinterest, there are so many ideas there for small cross stitch patterns!


-Next, I stamped all the succulents from the Sharp One stamp set, colored them with copic markers and used my scan n' cut to cut them out.
-I cut my banner from the bottom of a stitched rectangle and heat embossed the hugs in white.
-For the large big, I tried out one of Christine's daily videos on Create a Smile's IG using watercolor on the stamped sentiment.  I used crushed olive oxide ink with a Zig clean color marker.




ALWAYS try your ideas, most of the time you are absolutely going to love the results!



         
Sharp One stamps                     Big Surprise stamps            Double Stitched Rectangle dies



Keep your eye out this week for sneak peeks because the new release is coming on Friday, June 26th!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Candice

1 comment:

  1. Heel, heel mooi. Net een vensterbank met mooie plantjes.
    Groetjes, laurette

    ReplyDelete