Monday, June 1, 2020

Friends through thick and thin...!!

FRIENDS - through thick and thin

Hi everyone...

It's Ashlee here with you today and I have a brand new card creations to share to inspire you with your CAS stamps and watercolour markers!!









I Love using WOW! embossing powder on stamped images and colouring them with Karin brush marker pros so this was my starting point using the beautiful Clematis flowers!!







- I first stamped and heat embossed the clematis flowers on some watercolour cardstock
- Using Karin brush marker pro's I watercolored the images
- Once they were all coloured I fussy cut them out
- Using some desert storm cardstock I die cut one of the cool cut stitched rectangles
- I then stamped on the sentiment "Friends through thick and thin" using some Memento tuxedo black ink
- A touch of beautiful sequins finished off the card 


Try embossing your images with different colours of embossing powder for a different look each time!! It's so nice to colour in images without a black outline...







Enjoy the creative process and have fun...

Happy crafting everyone!!
Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment