Today I have a very sweet card for you!
I was looking through my Create a Smile stamps was searching for sets I haven't used as much as the others. And I found the super cute mole! But I wanted to combine it with other sets to give a new theme. The ice cream from Zuckerschnute/ A Little Treat was a perfect fit.
- I started by stamping the two images with a little bit of lazy masking: I didn't cut out the whole image but torn a little bit of Post it! note to nearly the right size.
- Then I coloured the mole and the ice cream with alcohol markers and fussy cut them.
- For the background I used the second to largest of the stitched rectangles.
- For the sentiment I die cut one of the Useful Banners from pink cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment in white.
- My card needed a little bit more pink so I added a pink panel under the stitched rectangle.
- I added a little bit of ink blending to create the ground! This way my mole had something to stand on.
The new challenge started today. The challenge is a fun sketch.