Today I have a little diy tutorial for you.
I am always looking for gift ideas. And this is an idea I found on pinterest a while ago.
- gather your supplies: a porcelain cup, your favorite stamp sets and stazon ink
- make sure your cup is clean and your stamppad is juicy
- place your stamps on a sturdy ground (outer part of the misti or your glass media mat for example)
- ink up your stamps
- after that place some stamps without ink around the other stamps
- roll your cup with light pressure over the stamps
- fix the image by heating in the oven (180°C) for about 40 minutes
- and you're done
A Fresh ink pad is necessary but when it's too juicy your cup might slip away. And if you maken a mistake, you can wipe the image away and start over again.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,