Hi there, Nicole here with a sugar sweet summer card.
Let's have a look at the Your Favorite Ice Cream stamp set from the upcoming July release. 😀
I wanted to use a technique I like but always forget: Paper Piecing. It's a fun method that is perfect to use your patterned paper scraps. And of course I wanted to play with one of the upcoming products from the July release.
- stamp the cone on some craft paper, color it with colored pencils and cut it out
- stamp the scoops of ice cream on some patterned paper and cut them out along the black lines
- do some ink blending with Distress Ink, a stencil and a blending tool to create a soft background
- glue the first two scoops of ice cream to the white card base and adhere the third one with foam tape for a little dimension
- heat emboss the sentiment with white embossing powder on vellum
- cut the sentiment strip to the size you like and add it to the panel with staples
- add a finishing touch with enamel stickers
Paper Piecing is a fun way to add color to your stamped images without an actual coloring process.
Your Favorite Ice Cream - this stamp set will be available on Friday, July 19th 2019.
Only a few days left and the July release will be available on July 19th.
Check out our Instagram account to see what the Design Team created for your inspiration and stay tuned for an awesome birthday celebration!
Thanks a lot for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day,