I wanted to create an elegant birthday card with just a tiny touch of color but I couldn't decide what color to use. So I went for pastel rainbow colors.
- heat emboss the ferns with gold
- color in rainbow colors and fuzzy cut the leaves
- add some watercolor sprinkles to the cardbase with the same colors as on the leaves
- adhere the leaves with glue dots
- die cut the sentiment
- adhere the sentiment directly to the cardbase
- heat emboss the second word of the sentiment above the diecut sentiment
When you use a white sentiment on a white cardbase, diecut the sentiment multiple times and stack them onto each other. This creates more dimension and makes the sentiment stand out much more.
Create a Smile ist celebrating their 5 year anniversary next week! Wooohoooo!! There will be a HUGE giveaway on IG, a brand new release, freebies and quite a few of the retiered sets are coming back for a short time. I'm sure you don't want to miss that!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,