We did have a bit of snow and loved it but now it's all gone.
I have a crafty friend that has a lot of snow around her house at the moment and her postman is often a little late. That inspired me to make this card for her.
- use two stencils and two different grey Distress Inks to create your background
- take a piece of white paper and tear it to get that snowy ground, glue it to the background
- stamp, color and fussy cut the bear on his bike
- die cut the word happy and its shadow from white and pink card stock and glue them togeter
- stamp the little hello to some grey cardstock and cover it with white embossing powder. Heat set this and cut it to size.
- add the bear and the sentiment to your background and you're done :-)
Layering Stencils can create totally new looks.
Using only one color combined with neutrals like white and gray makes that color the star of your project.
I did not have a matching pink card stock, so I colored some paper with the alcohol markers I used to color in my bike.
The JANUARY RELEASE is online! Check out all ne new goodies! ;-)
And if you're up for a challenge, hop over to the blog and play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,