Saturday, January 5, 2019

[VIDEO] Stamped Backgrounds

Hi everybody and a happy new year :-)

I'm starting this year with a new video from me and I hope you'll like it. Its about background-stamping and its also a huge sneak to our new release coming Friday :-)











Sometimes, when I have no idea for a real science or a background, I just use stamps for creating my own background.





Here you can watch my video in english




Hier in Deutsch



















Remember.. our new release is coming Friday. We are super excited and we share on Facebook, Instagram and here a lot of little sneaks and beautiful cards. Make sure you are following Create a smile and all of our Designteam-Girls :-)


1 comment:

  1. wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete