Hello everyone! Chris here with a little fun christmas card. The naughty cute cat just "stole" the dog´s bag.
When I hold a set in my hands, I love to use the accessories in different ways, as in this case the dogs bag with the cat.
- first I stamped the images on water color paper and colored (Distress Inks)
- cut out all images and also cut out the bag with the dogs paws
- arranged at the cat in different ways
- Background: blended with Distress oxides (tumbled glass, faded jeans) - after it dryed I used the snowflake stencil with some mousse (in my case metallic gliding polish)
- stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and heat embossed with white embossing powder
- then arranged all images on the card and glued down with 3d Foam tape.
Just have a look at your Stampsets in your stash - maybe you have some sets which match together very well.
The cute stampset "Furry & Bright" / "Flauschige Weihnachten" is from the new Octobre release and available from friday 12th.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Post a Comment