Today I have a cute fall card for you featuring one of my favorite stamp sets.
We had a long and warm summer and I really enjoyed it. But now it's time for the another wonderful season: fall! A good reason to start creating fall cards.
- stamp and color your favorite critter and fuzzy cut, if you love to
- create a background in a loose watercolor style and if you're like me add some sprinkles
- die cut some leaves from the cool cuts pocket tag set and color them as well
- glue the leaves on the ground and in the air (like falling leaves)
- add a sentiment and be careful not to ruin it
If you messed up part of the sentiment (like I did) you can stamp or heat emboss on some vellum, cut it out and glue it over the ruined sentiment.
... if you want to share your creations with us on Instagram don't forget to use #createasmilestamps
Post a Comment