Today I have a card for you without any stamping.
I wasn't in the mood for colouring so I wanted to make a card just using die cuts.
- Die cute flowers and leafes from watercolour cardstock.
- Smoosh ink on your craft mat, spray some wateron it and dip your die cuts in the colour.
- Die cut your sentiment (I chose Hallo Du what means Hello You) a few times from coloured cardstock matching the flowers. Stack them up to achieve some dimension.
- Die cut a Postage edge circle from white cardstock for your card base.
- Glue down all the die cuts and add some enamel stickers - and that finishes up your card!
Today started our new challenge. The theme is: