Samantha here today, and I'm sharing a card that would be fun to give to a friend who may be having a hard time, or just because!
I really loooooove those stars and cloud images!! They're soooo sweet! So instead of making a baby card, I made this fun, pick me up card!
Let's make this card together!
- stamp and color your image! I colored my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
- once dry, fussy cut out!
- on a separate piece of cardstock, watercolor your night sky! I used Gansai Tambi Watercolors, because I wanted a rich, navy sky! I'm totally digging navy lately!
- once it was dry, I flicked on some white actrylic paint for stars
- some of the images were popped up with foam tape, and some glued directly to the sky
- I heat embossed the part of the sentiment with a navy pigment ink, and the other part with Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide Inks and clear embossing powder!
My watercolored sky was done on a separate piece of paper, and then ripped down the side before adding it to the card base. But if you didn't want the extra layer, you could color directly onto the card front! Or change up the colors for a pretty setting sun theme!!
I am in love that sweet baby set called Welcome Baby, so sweet! The sentiment is from the Color Your Heart Out set! I thought it was perfect for this fun card!!