Hello everyone, Nicole here, with a fun baby card for you.
I just need so many baby cards right now :-) and I wanted to try a background with my alcohol markers.
- take your alcohol marker friendly paper and just start playing. I painted many horizontal stripes in different blues using the chisel tips of my Spectrum Noir markers. I added some thin stripes with the fine nib but I think I liked it more without the thin lines.
- Use some super light blues to create the sky with your markers
- stamp, color and fussy cut the sailboat and add little details with a white gel pen
- heat emboss the sentiment with white embossing powder
- die cut your panel with a rectangle die
- adhere your panel to your card base and add the boat using foam tape
- I added some clear Nuvo Drops for a finishing touch
You could easily make this a card for a man just by using another sentiment.
underwaterlove / welcome baby / nur mal hallo sagen
Have you seen, that we have new CHALLENGES going on?! Check out the blog and our Facebook Group "Create A Smile - Friends & Family" to play along and get a chance to win a fun prize! :-D
Thanks for stopping by!