Hello everyone, Nicole here. I'm still making baby cards because I need so many.
I just went through my stash and found that cute chick that was perfect for a baby card. I like baby cards that aren't just blue or pink ;-)
- create the background with the stencil and Distress Ink, I turned my stencil a bit to get even more rays.
- use some green paper and die cut a grass border, give it some depth with a bit of Distress Ink at the bottom
- Stamp your sentiment on the grass
- stamp, color and fussy cut your critter. I added a bit of Glossy Accents on the beak.
- stamp the clowds with a light gray ink
- to add some interest on the clowds, I used Nuvo Glitter Accents "fresh snowfall"
- a little banner in the same color as the chicks hearts on his head gives the card a bit of interest as well