its the first of the month, that means, we have a new new challenge for you. And I swear, its as easy as you can imagine ;-)
For celebrating this its the first edition with some super creative guest-designer (remember, if you link up your card, write "GD" next you your name, than maybe YOU will be our next Guest-Designer).....
Our new theme is:
The first one is our winner-girl from the last callenge: Sarah ! She made a card with these beautiful flower (and YES, I don't know its name.. hihi), and there are a lot of embellishments... sequins, ribbon, chipboard-sentiment and this ähm little metal-flower.... dear Sarah, thank you for this pretty layouted card :-)
The second card is from Miya .. such an awesome color-sheme... these leaves, embossed in gold, so so pretty. And some tiny embellish-effects, more would have been to much!! Really classic and beautiful
And the last card is from the lovely Steffi 98 percent of her embellishments is in this shaker-circle, and the front is really clear but awesome. And, did she used our heart-stencil for embossing the background? Wow!!! This is so very pretty!!!
Thank you sooo much ladies!!!!!!!
So, and now its your turn, link up all your cards (by following the rules ;-) all through the hole october :-)
- This challenge is open to everyone, everywhere
- create a new paper crafting project (card, layout, gift wrapping...) matching the theme
- leave a short note on your post how you incorporated the theme to your project
- Use at least one Create A Smile Stamp or Die as your Focal Point.
- Post your project to your blo or online gallery including a link to the current challenge
- Please display the challenge banner.
- Link up your project to our Linky - please directly link to your challenge-post, NOT to your entire blog.
- Add as many projects as you'd like, but make sure they all hit the guidelines.
- If you would like to be a Guest Designer in one of the upcoming challenges, please add "GD" to your linky-title
- You have until the end of the month to enter
- One lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.
- Have fun!
Click on the challenge-pic in the right sidebar, this will lead you tho THIS post, to link up your projects.
Gorgeous creation of DT. Those leaves are fantastic.ReplyDelete