I love rainbow, flower, watercolour and combined all together! (Why not?!)
- Stamp randomly flower and leaves on the watercolour panel using embossing ink, white heat emboss.
- Colour it in rainbow order with Peerless watercolours using paint brush.
- Once dry, mount the watercolour panel on the white cardstock.
- Mount the black sentiment bar at the bottom side of the card.
- Gold thread and mixed sequins are the finishing touches.
Apply clean water before watercolour the images when you do watercolouring. That way, You can have a richer, more vibrant watercolour look.
Create A Smile Special Release Party is in full swing! Join our special event on facebook now!!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!xoxo Yoonsun