Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Cutie Pawstie

Hi everyone and welcome back to our crafty space.
Raluca here with a new card showcasing the super cute "Bear Mail" stamp set.



 

I'm in love with this cute stamp set, so after my last play with it (when I transformed one of the sweet bears into a Panda bear) I decided to color the other bear as a Polar bear and create a clean and simple card.



* First I stamped, colored and fussy cut the image for my card. For coloring I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
* Next I die cut a white panel with the largest stitched rectangle die and stamped the Cloudy Day stamp using a teal ink pad/
* I mounted the panel on a light blue card base using craft foam.
* Then I white embossed a sentiment from the set on a black strip of cardstock and mounted it on the card.
* Next I mounted the image using foam tape, I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done!






Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles

Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequin MIX


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

2 comments: