Sunday, December 17, 2017

Delicate Christmas Cards for you

Hey everyone! The beautiful Delicate Decorations are back on my card. I love this set and if you have not get a hold of it, you totally should :) 





So, I've started stamping all the baubles on a watercolour piece of paper and embossed them in white.  I love the colours from the distress inks to make this muted and christmasy colours on the baubles. I've chop the piece into almost half and the other side, I've left a bit of a white border on the other side. 

I cannot stay away from stickles who I've dotted them almost all over the card. Hope you like this as much as I do :) 







Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: