Christmas is just a few days away and I still haven't send out my Christmas cards. And I still needed some cards. That's the design I came up with.
Again I was looking for a card idea that was easy to make and doesn't take too long. But on the other hand it shouldn't look that way - if you know what I mean. I think the Negative Snowflake is the perfect die in this case.
These cards are really easy to make. Just follow these steps:
- Die cut stitched rectangles from white cardstock.
- Die cut the Negative snowflake from these rectangles.
- Adhere some glitter cardstock to your cardbase.
- Heat emboss the sentiment on a stripe of white cardstock.
- Assembe the card.
- For this kind of CAS cards it is very important that you use the same white cardstock for all the pieces so everything matches perfectly.
- I change the design a little bit for the last card in the set: I used the chipboard snowflake from the Snow Dance kit and used kraft cardstock.
This is my last post for this year. So I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.