Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a cute, fun and slightly masculine card!
Guys, I seriously can't handle the cuteness overload with that Bear Mail stamp set!! I am in LOVE with those images! Ha! I just *had* to break it out and color up a sweet little bear in some buffalo plaid! :D
Shall we get started making this card?
- stamp and color your cute little images! (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!)
- once dry, fussy cut out
- I also stamped and colored a 2nd package that he is holding, so I could pop it up with foam tape
- I also added a FUN little pom-pom to the top of hat, because I can't resist the pom-poms this year! Ha!
- on your card front, mask off the 'ground'. (I used a piece of printer paper)
- ink blend! I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks
- stamp your sentiments in versafine black ink and heat emboss in clear
- assemble the card and you're all done!
I went for a more masculine feel for this card (since I'll be sending it to my Brother-In-Law), but you could EASILY color the scarf and hat in other colors to personalize it to YOUR recipient!!
I combined two of the newer stamp sets to create this card! The ADORABLE bear is from the CUTE Bear Mail stamp set! The sentiment is from the CLASSIC and soooo fun Season's Greetings set!
Did you know We're having a mail call for cards to decorate our office?! Yes!!! Send us your cards made with Create a Smile Stamps. The address is:
Create A Smile