Friday, November 17, 2017

Santa Clumsy...and Late!

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a cute, fun and FUNNY card using some of the new release! 



     

Ha ha ha!! That sentiment and those ADORABLE elves are the reason for this card! I seriously want to make 10000 cards with those elves! And that sentiment - ha!! Let's be honest, I start making Christmas cards early...but I'm still usually late sending them!! Ha!! 


Shall we get started making this card?

- stamp and color your cute little images! (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!)
- once dry, fussy cut out
- stamp your sentiments in versafine ink and heat emboss in white, onto a strip of black cardstock


- on the front of your white card front, blend some inks (I used Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch)
- then place the stencil on top and spritz with lots of water! 
- then use a paper towel to blot up the excess water
- lift up the stencil and let dry
- assemble the card and then stamp the 'whoops' sentiment at the bottom (I love that part of the card! Ha!)


Are you making this card for a good, guy friend? Easy! All you have to do is switch up the colors!! You could even do the traditional reds and greens! 


*squeal* I am in LOVE with these little elves!! They are from the *NEW* Santa Clumsy stamp set! I also used the new Focal Point Stencil! LOOOOOOVE it!! 

    

Did you know 
We're having a mail call for cards to decorate our office?! Yes!!! Send us your cards made with Create a Smile Stamps. The address is:

Create A Smile
Merremstr. 21
47053 Duisburg


~Samantha


   

1 comment: