Samantha here, and today I'm sharing one of my favorite cards in a while!!
Oh yes, I am in LOOOOOVE with this card!! The cool and warm pinks with the grey...love this color combo!!
Shall we get started making this card?
- stamp and color your flower images! (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!)
- once dry, fussy cut out
- on your white card front, stamp in grey ink
- I added a little dimension to the leaves by adding some darker grey shading to the inside portion of all the leaves! love that little detail!
- heat emboss the rest of the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock
pop up both pieces of the sentiment with fiam tape
- sprinkle white acrylic paint over the whole piece! :D
You know what would really finish off this card? Sequins!! A few perfectly placed sequins would really add some WOW to this card!
I used the wonderful Cling Clustered Leaves set for the background! The sentiment is from Just Saying Hello! And the flowers are from Magic Flowers!
Did you know We're having a mail call for cards to decorate our office?! Yes!!! Send us your cards made with Create a Smile Stamps. The address is:
Create A Smile