Today I have a Thank You card for you! It is quite simple to make but I really like the watercolour effect.
I had this idea of combining the set Going Graphic with watercolours in my mind for a long time. The set Going Graphic is so versatile and it has so many possibilities.
- Die cut a rectangle from watercolour cardstock.
- It is very helpful to use a stamping tool for this technique: Ink up your stamp with Distress Ink and spray it with water - stamp very carefully, don't press too hard or the water (and ink) will squish out. Repeat a second time.
- If you use a stamping tool, it is easy to achieve a even pattern.
- Fill up the whole reactangle.
- Die cut a oval from vellum and a few danke from black cardstock and stack them up for some dimesion.
- Add a stripe of black cardstock and adhere the panel to black cardbase.
- Add some enamel dots for the finishing touch.
Some stamp sets are on sale right now. We have some super deals with 30% off. Hop over to the shop to treat yourself.