Hello crafty friends, Nicole here.
I'm sure you've seen the awesome release! I can't stop playing with it. It's so cute, elegant and funny.
I wanted to make a card spelling the word "Noel" using the ornament as the "o". But when I saw the candy cane, it looked so much like a "J" and then the reindeer looked like a "Y" 😆 That's how I came up with the idea to spell "JOY".
- mirror stamp the candy cane (instructions for mirror stamping are all over YouTube), color it and cut it out
- stamp the ornament, color it and cut it out
- take a (in my case alcohol marker friendly) black pen and draw a simple body. This is not hard to do, just like a "U" thats upside down. Stamp the reindeer, color the body and the head and cut them out.
- stamp the background using a craft cardstock and some white pigment ink
- die cut the background and put together the card
- I used a white gel pen and a glitter pen to add some details and some sparkle
- to finish my card, I wrote "to the world" with a white gel pen
It's fun to look at your stamps and think outside the box. Sometimes mirror stamping or adding a little detail creates something completely new and fun.
Delicate Decoratins / Heartwarming Ho-ho-holidays / Stars 'n scribbles
I think the shipping flatrates are AWESOME! 😀
And there's a MAIL CALL! You can help to decorate the Create A Smile office! Simply send your creations using Create A Smile products to:
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a happy and colorful day,