Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Bear Mail

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today - for a change - I don't have a Christmas card for you. Although I still need a lot of Christmas Cards but I couldn't resist this super cute bear!






When I started making this card I didn't have an idea on my mind. As I said I just wanted to use this cute bear set. I started just by colouring the bear with coloured pencils. After that the rest of the card came together easily!




  • If you use coloured pencils the black lines of your image tend to fade. Just leave the stamps in your stamping tool. And when you finish colouring stamp the image again - this time with Versafine in black. In this way you get a black, crisp image.
  • When I stamped the sentiment on a stripe of turquoise paper I had the feeling the card needed more red. That's why I added tiny red hearts on both ends of the sentiment. That balanced my card.




Create a Smile has great shipping flatrates:




            

1 comment: