"It's your birthday - time to party" that says the German sentiment on my card today.
I haven't used this fun set called Time Flies/Die Zeit fliegt yet. So I wanted to make a card with it and always need birthday cards. That was the starting point.
- Stamp, color and fussy cut the clock.
- Create a background with a stencil and die cut it with the Double Stitched Rectangles die.
- Adhere the panel to a pink card base.
- Stamp and emboss the sentiment on a piece of pink and black cardstock. Die cut the second part of the sentiment from violet cardstock.
- Assemble the card.
- Add some dots of Enamel Accents.
- There are so many cute and fun details and accessoires in this stamp set. You have so many possibilities to create the clock.
- For the background I used a stencil with falling snow. But I think it totally could be confetti as well.