Hi everyone! Raluca here with my first Christmas card!
As you already know, Christine has added to the store the die and the stamp set from last year's winter card kit and now you can add them to your collection!
So I really wanted to create a card using them but I decided to go with some nontraditional winter colors.
* I started by diecuting a white panel using the double stitched rectangles and then I used the negative snowflake die. Love this die!
* behind the snowflake I added a piece of cardstock that I colored with Distress Inks using the inkblending technique.
* I stamped and colored the adorable little Santa and mounted it using foam tape.
* then I stamped a sentiment near the snowflake and another sentiment on a red cardstock strip.
* I added a few clear sequins and my card was done.
Try thinking outside the box when it comes to colors combination. And the easiest way to decide on a color combo is by searching on Pinterest for "color palette" or "color combo".
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,