Saturday, May 2, 2015

Wishing You Sunshine

Hey, stampers, Anni here.
Can you believe I haven't used the fantastic set Bad Day until now? I know, shocking! But today I have a card with the cute bird for you!





I am still in my mini series of interactive cards. So I knew I wanted to make an interactive card and I wanted to use the set Bad Day. I know I wanted to add something to spice up the surprise element in the inside of the card.


The idea was born to keep the front of the card in grey, neutral colors and in the inside of the card I wanted rainbow colors - because everyone loves a rainbow!




  • Stamp, color and fuzzy cut all the images you need for the card.
  • For the front of the card I used a stencil with mini clouds and a few different shades of grey ink.
  • For the pop up element you just cut a circle into a spiral. One end you adhere to the one side of the inside of your card and the other to ther other side. If you don't understand my bad english you can find a tutorial for this kind of card here.
  • To the spiral you add the elements you want.
  • Stamp the sentiments and assemble the card.

  • This technique is really simple - just try it!
  • For a card kept in neutral colors it is important to use different shades of the colors. For my card I tried to use cool and warm greys to keep it intresting.
  • I keep the sets that I haven't use seperate so I don't forget them.

Now I hav shwon you all the techniques for interactive card that I've tried before. Do you know another technique for interactive cards I have to try out? Please let me know!



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, and so clever too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das its ja eine ganz toll Karte!!! So süß und creativ :D
    Was hast Du for die Wolken verwendet, Distress Inks ? :)

    ReplyDelete