Sunday, May 31, 2015

Rainbow Waves - Altering Chipboards

Hi all! Did you know that Create A Smile has quite a number of chipboards in the store? Today I would like to share a really simple but colourful card using one of the chipboards. Hope you like it!




I love finding ways to stretch the use of my products. Altering products is one way :) 


I started out my heat embossed the Wild Waters background set in gold embossing powder. I've masked away thick borders because I wanted to have that thick frame look. 


I used my watercolour to colour the spaces between the waves. To make it more dimensional, I made sure to have some dark shades for each colour.


To embellished, I used the Word Bubble chipboard with the word "hello". But if you look at the product, the word is in a speech bubble. I didn't want that. Because this is chipboard, it was really easy to snip away the speech bubble part :) I coloured the word in black to make it stand out even more.


Create A Smile - Wild Waters Background Stamp
Create A smile - Word Bubble Chipboards
Watercolours
Watercolour Papers
   


I used a detailed sharp scissors to cut the chipboard because it was small and soft. A thick scissors might not work very well :) 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


Marina

1 comment:

  1. Not today, though. Nowadays, I find it easy to download and print discount vouchers because fast food organizations have made them available online. If you haven’t discovered them yet, let me share some amazing websites you could visit to get your own! go to http://burgerkingcoupons.net/. Thank: danh co tuong online

    ReplyDelete