Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hello Chevron

Hello there, Michelle here to share another card and video with you. Today I am using the Floating Chevrons stamp.






 
I wanted to use the Floating Chevrons stamp as a background but not as a full background. I wanted to use it as part of a focal point, with a sentiment.




 
I used the emboss-resist technique for the background piece. The sentiment, a Hero Arts die, was cut three times, layered up and added to the card. To finish off the card, I have used some of the new, soon to be released, enamel stickers by Create A Smile. Here is the video showing how I made it ...







 
Apply your dry adhesive (in this case, I have used Stick It sheet) to your cardstock first, then die cut, when using intricate dies. This makes them easier to handle and you do not have to risk adding excess liquid glue to them. Stacking these up also gives some dimension to the card.







+ Enamel Stickers from the Sending Sunshine Kit






Have you been following our Facebook event, for the release of the new Sending Sunshine kit? The Design Team have been sharing amazing examples using it this week and we have something special to share with you tomorrow. I hope you will join us for that. Thanks so much for visiting us today!

3 comments:

  1. The kit looks amazing. Thanks for the opportunity to win one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kit looks amazing. Thanks for the opportunity to win one.

    ReplyDelete