I promised to post the challenge-winner and forgot about it - can you believe it?
If you're a Facebook follower you know that we're preparing for the may release. We set up a Release event - called Sending Sunshine Kit special release party and we'd love to invite you and your crafty friends.
All our guests enjoy giveaways, discounts, sneak peeks and a bunch of information about our duper special kit release. (We have one discount code valid until tonight - join he event to find out about it!)
Time to announce the challenge-winner - yay!
First of all - thanks to everyone who played along, it was such an honor for everyone of us to be cas(e)d by such talented designers - and so much fun to see your versions. Everyone did a great job and the gallery was so much fun to look at!
The Design Team had a hard time picking a winner, because we had so many favorites (this is true, not just being knd. we DID have a hard time and if you take a closer look at the gallery you will know why).
But we made a decision.
The winer of our very first challenge is
*please imagine hearing a drumroll now*
- we love her coloring! That chameleon looks amazing in green and yellow and it is the perfect stamp-choice for this technique!
- the sentiment included in the same set was meant to go with the chameleon, but in this case and on this card it makes even more sense - so clever!
- this card would be perfect for a male or female friend. (And male cards can be a tough thing!)
- a matching envelope is a little extra - we love it!
- This card CREATES A SMILE! And this is what we are looking for.
Ela, congratulation - you've created a stunner!
Please contact me at info(at)createasmilestamps.com to claim your prize!
Sorry again for the delay. I need to work on my loved planner :)
Have a wonderful week-end