Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Cross an ocean for You card by Justine


Hi Crafters,
Justine here, creating a Create a Smile Video Tutorial for this month. I just adore this stamp set and can't help myself!

    

I wanted to feature a "water" background using Distress Inks and I got the idea to stamp with water and wanted to give it a try. I love the results!


Here you can check out my video tutorial where I show exactly how to make this card. Don't forget to
Subscribe!






    




For a full supply list head on over to my blog :)


      

  • Use a Manila Tag when working with distress backgrounds that are completely coloured. It goes on easily and blending is much smoother than using regular cardstock.

  • When stamping with water, use a mister or spray bottle to avoid over-saturating the stamp.


      

Don't forget to join the Facebook Event for the upcoming kit Sending Sunshine! There are giveaways and lots of fun going on over there, so be sure to check it out and join the event!

4 comments: