Monday, May 4, 2015

Building a scene.......

And another week has passed so here I am again on this monday.
I have been on vacation last week so I am relaxed and ready to do some creative stuff.
Since we have been to the beach I thought this card would be fun to make.



That octopussy is such a lovely creature so I wanted to use it to build my scenery. You can give it lots of items to hold in his tentacles.

I started by stamping the two octopussy's in black memento ink on copic friendly cardstock. Did again some masking to stamp all the other stamps. After I had made my scenery it was time to create the background so I first did the "sun" by using a circle and some distress ink. The sky was made by using a cloud shape and distress ink. drew some birds in the sky with a black marker. Colored everything by using copic markers and gave the octopussy some googly eyes.
Stamped the sentiment on the "sand" and finally ripped the bottom of the panel to make it more realistic.

In the following picture I tried to catch the effect of the wink of stella I used on the umbrella, the sand and the octopussy.


Stamps;


Just look at your stamps and try to imagine which scenery you could create just let your fantasy work.
With a little bit of glitter it even comes more to life.



Make sure you join us next week for the special event.


Have a great week, Anja


2 comments: