Saturday, May 2, 2015

April Linky Winner and some April Favorites

Hello on this wonderful Saturday night!

Months fly by and April is already gone - wow - so it's time for random.org to pick a winner and for me to share some of our favorite creations last month.
We love all your linked-up cards and we truly hope you'll link up your upcoming projects, too, because they inspire us, amaze us, make our jaws drop and also show us what can be done with the products. 
Your creativity ROCKS!

First of all I'd like to announce the linky-winner, picked by random.org. Radom's pick is:

Congrats Nina! Please send an email to info@createasmilestamps.com inclue your mail address, so I can send out your goodies! :) You know we loved your card - random made a wonderful choice :)


I would now like to spotlight some of my favorite creations last month. There were many fantastic projects - but these caught my eye - and the blogs are for sure worth a visit!


Anja's card is funny (the sentiment says "against it!") and simple yet combines some techniques (splashes, colouring, stretching your stamps) - this is clever and brightens up our day. Thanks for sharin, Anja!

Masha's card is a CAS beauty! Her super simple design is well balanced and that pop of color makes this card stand out. Perfect male card, don't you think? :) Check out Masha's other creations - they're amazing!

This card is breath-taking. Look at the coloring! Everyone knows I am not a huge fan of purple, but this card? Wow! I hope to see more of your creations soon, Andrea!


Jessica from all the sparkle (DT of Butterfly Reflections Ink.)
Narwhals, Narwhals
Jessica's card just cracks me up. I didn't even know that sond when the set was released, but everyone mentioned it so I had to listen to it - I now I keep singing - hehe (Who else?)
The way she hid the Narwhals behind the ice, her background and the googly eyes are adorbs! Thanks Jessica!


The new linky will be up in a few minutes - don't forget to drop your creations! Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a favourite - feel very honoured. Loved colouring in these beautiful blooms and glad you liked it even though it has purple flowers - hehe. Hugs Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for noted my work as a favorite, it's so cute and stimulates further creativity! so nice to be with such excellent works, especially narwhals, their eyes, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete