Hello crafty friends, it's Kerstin here!
it's release week and I have an elegant christmas card to share. I played with some of the new products that are available friday 19th.
Let's have a look!
Usually I'm using green and red for my christmas cards. But this time I wanted to use non traditional neutral colors to create something more classy.
- stamp the sentiment in the middle of the panel
- cut out the panel with one of the scalloped rectangles
- die cut a lot of stars in different shapes, sizes and colors (you might not see it but the black stars are from black glitter cardstock)
- adhere the stars lose around the sentiment
- adhere the panel to your card
Available november 19th
Most wonderful time
Cool Cuts Stars
We love to see your creations. Please use the hashtag #createasmilestamps when you're sharing your projects on instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,