Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Merry Christmas

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have a simple and easy to make Christmas card for you.



 



Have you seen the latest release? So many cute products. When I saw the little reindeer from the set "Oh du Fröhliche" and the one from "Peeking" I knew I had to bring them together on one card.




  • To achieve some dimension with die cut sentiments cie cut a few (4 to 5) and stack them. And it's a great way to use up your scraps.
  • I love sentiments with shadow included. You can set much more focus on the sentiment using the shadow.
  • When you combine big sentiments with little creatures you can make a card that takes no time at all.
  • Kraft, cream and red is one of my favourite colour combos for Christmas.






Join the Create a Smile Facebook group to get all the news and to see all beautiful projects.




   
   
   











No comments:

Post a Comment