Create A Smile Angel Policy
Monday, July 5, 2021
here today, do you like die cutting images for main focal pieces on your cards? I do.....
Die cuts are so much fun and so versatile... You can arrange them in different colours, use them for different themes and even use them as stencils!!
For this card I die cut the gorgeous "Softserve" cool cuts
I like to create cards sometimes using minimal stamp sets because it is fun to play around with different supplies if you don't feel like colouring an image...
- Start with a white cardstock base ready to add your pieces too
- Die cut the softserve using different coloured pieces of cardstock
- With the softserve top die cut that from two different colours and inlay the second colour
- Adhere the softserve to the card base using different levels of foam tape for dimension
- Emboss two pieces of cardstock, one with WOW! Midori splice and the other with WOW! Blue diamond
- Die cut the happy cool cut from the two pieces of embossed card, one for the shadow and one for the top word layer
- Add the word to the card base also using foam tape
- Stamp the sentiment birthday from the stamp set happy days
- Finish off the card with a touch of sequins for some pretty bling
I like to add a piece of double sided tape behind my die cut that I need to inlay pieces into. This helps when laying in the pieces and keeping them in place!
Softserve cool cut
Happy cool cut
Enjoy your supplies, play around and have fun with the creative process....
Happy crafting everyone!!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)