Saturday, February 27, 2021

You're the Sweetest Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I am sharing a happy, and sweet thank you card!

     

As I was flipping through my stamps, I came across these adorable images on the A Little Treat stamp set and knew I had to make a card with those big grins on the popsicles! lol!

Let's make this card together!

- first, I stamped colored all the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then once they were all dry, I fussy cut them out!
- I used Distress Oxide Inks to ink blend the background! the colors I used were Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose
- then I used the stencil and some clear embossing paste (which I mixed with some sequin stars to add some texture!!)


- I die cut out the letters from black cardstock and then very delicately glued them on the background! lol!
- next, I heat embossed the rest of the sentiment in white onto a black strip and added it to the card! 
- I die cut out the panel with the scalloped rectangle, too!


- I also stamped some images in black on the base of the card for a little contrast!


I love that texture inside the scattered hearts of clear embossing paste! I mixed some star sequins into the clear embossing paste on my kraft mat, and then spread it through the stencil!


The "merry" letters were die cut out with the Cherry Lowercase Cool Cuts and sweetest popsicles ever are from the A Little Treat stamp set! The background features the pretty Scattered Hearts stencil! I also used the Cool Cuts Scalloped Rectangles to die cut out the panel!

    

There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!
 
~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment