Saturday, February 20, 2021

Without You

 Hi all you fabulous Create a Smile crafters!  It's Candice with you today to share a not so favorite card I created and share a little secret about Designer's!





Sooo, I came very close to not sharing this card.  I had an idea in mind of what I wanted to create and well it didn't come out as good as I hoped.  I decided to share it and share that even designer's have new techniques and ideas not come out the way we want!  You are not alone in this!  Designer's just usually don't share the cards that don't work the way they want!




I will share how I made this and I would love to see if you could take this design and create something different with it and share in the Create a Smile FB page!  


-For the background, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to fit my 5 x 6 1/2 card base and stamped the open eucalyptus from the Breathe In, Breathe Out stamp set in greys and purple.

-I then cut it with the larger stitched rectangle frame die and on the outer piece I stamped certain sections with the solid eucalyptus from the You Can Do It! stamp set in purples.

-I die cut the two layered stitched frames with the top layers in grey and then cut one more time with the smaller with thick white cardstock.


-Next, I heat embossed the "without you" in silver and stamped the smaller sentiment underneath in purple.

-To finish, I simply added some sequins and clear domes!












Breathe In, Breathe Out stamps









You Can Do It! stamps









Without You stamps









Stitched Rectangle Frames dies




Please share your take on my card on the Create a Smile FB page to give me some much need inspiration and I can take it and try my hand at a new card in this design from your inspiration!

Thank you for letting me share!

Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment