Hello crafty friends, it's Kerstin here!
Today I have very special christmas card for you. It's a more elegant one. I hope you like it.
I love to use different techniques. This time I used my quill foil pen for transferring the stamped image.
- stamp the image on gold foil
- place the foil on your panel and hold it in place with some washitape
- trace the stamped image with the quill foil pen
- remove the foil and heat emboss the sentiment
- ad some splatters onto your panel
We love to see your creations. Please use the hashtag #createasmilestamps when your are sharing your projects on instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,