Wednesday, March 18, 2020

So far away!




Hello crafty friends, it's Kerstin here! Today I have some ink blending and splotches for you.






At the moment we need to practice social distancing and I miss to meet my friends and colleagues in person. So I try to keep in concact by sending more cards as ususal. At least as long mailservice is still avaiable.






  • first I did some inkblendig with the new splotches stencil
  • I choose colors to create a galaxy like background
  • and splattert some white color onto the splotch
  • I colored the little astronaut with alkohol markers and 
  • adhered him with foam adhesive onto the panel



       
     




Please keep in mind that Create a Smile is still open!! They are still out there packing and sending orders once a day. And they know you need some stamps to survive the time staying at home!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Kerstin

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card ! I loved the splochy galaxy background a lot !

    ReplyDelete