Thursday, November 21, 2019

Sweetest Time of the Year

Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative space! 
Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing two new products from Create a Smile Stamps.


I always love a good die and this is one of the best! You can use this die in two ways. You can use the positive die cut, but you can also use the negative one and not waste any cardstock. And this is what I did today!



* First I trimmed a square white panel and in the center I die cut the beautiful Cool Cuts Kathi Snowflake die. I took the snowflake and used it on another card and the the negative die cut I kept it and used it on this project.
* Next, I looked through my watercolor panels stash (yes, I have one :) ) and chose one that wasn't perfect, but looked really pretty behind the die cut panel.

* I added foam tape on the back of the white panel and adhered it onto the watercolor one. I glued everything on a mint square card base.
* From the Clear Favorite Cookie stamp set I stamped a sentiment on a white strip and mounted it in the center of the snowflake.


I had so much fun creating this card and I love how fast and easy was to make it. All the Create a Smile products coordinates beautifully and I hope that you'll take a look at your stash and decide to use the products in different ways cause it's really fun!






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: