Samantha here, and today I'm sharing an adorable, Christmas card!
I really love that adorable mouse, and I saw this phrase on Pinterest, and wanted to try it out with the mixed letters from Create a Smile!
Let's make this card together!
- I started by stamping and coloring the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! Once everything was dry, I fussy cut them out!
- I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks to create the ink blended background.
- then I splattered some water and white acrylic paint onto the background.
- once that was all dry, I used white embossing paste and the stencil to add some texture and whimsy to the background!
- I stamped the sentiment in two different kinds of font onto vellum, then heat embossed it and fussy cut it out!
- the cup and sentiment was popped up with foam tape
I used bright greens for the background, but any color at all would be gorgeous with that big snowflake!
For the images, I used the cute, new Mouse Au Chocolat. I created the sentiments with the Clear Letters and Clear Lettering Alphas. The background features the beautiful Snowflake Stencil!
There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!