Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Snowflake Stencil

Hey stampers, Anni here!

With the new release ahead next Friday of course I want to share cards using the new products. And there are so many fantastic new products to choose from.






I love love love the new release! Have you seen the sneak peeks? There are so many awesome die sets, gorgeous stamp sets and fantastic stencils. And my favorite one is the big snowflake. It is so versatile and perfect for making Christmas cards in no time at all.




First card

  • I started by die cutting rectangle from white cardstock.
  • I created a background using Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feather and Chipped Sapphire. I added some spritzer of water to create these bleached splots.
  • On this background I applied some shimmer paste through the stencil.
  • When it was dry I added the sentiment: I die cut the letters that I needed using the new alphabet sets Cherry Uppercase and Lowercase from matching cardstock. The sentiment says Merry Christmas in german.
  • For the finishing touch I added some rhinestones for a christmassy feeling.

Second card
  • For the second card I choose a light blue cardstock for the panel. 
  • I added spritzer with watered down white gesso.
  • With the stencil I used some glitter paste in blue.
  • This time I went with another new die set for the sentiment: 3x Christmas. I die cut the shadow from vellum and the Christmas word from turquoise cardstock.
  • Here I chose some pearls as embellishment.



The new release will go live this Friday at 10.00 am CET. I bet the products will be flying off the shelves so make sure to order early!



Keine Fotobeschreibung verfügbar.   Bild könnte enthalten: TextBild könnte enthalten: Text   Bild könnte enthalten: Text

1 comment:

  1. The new sets look so good. This snowflake is fast becoming my favourite 😍
    Brilliant examples

    Huge hugs
    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete