Hello, Nicole here.
I'm here with a clean and (almost) simple card inspiration for you today. Supermouse is bringing some crafty mojo to a fellow crafter...
I love to get more out of my supplies and find stamp sets that mix and match well. So I went through my stash and found out, that the mouse from "Superpowers" (or in German "Superkräfte") goes nicely with the pencil from set "First Day of School" or "Endlich Schulkind". I paired it with a crafty sentiment that says "may the mojo be with you".
For the mouse:
- stamp the mouse in light grey ink on alcohol marker friendly paper
- stamp the mouse again but on a piece of sticky note or masking paper and create a mask to temporarily stick on top of the light grey stamped image
- now, stamp the pencil in light grey ink so that the mouse will hold it and lay on it
- remove the mask and start coloring
- I used alcohol markers with colored pencils on top to color my image
- fussy cut your image
For the background:
- create a sky by using the cloud stencil and Distress Ink
- add interest to the card by stamping the starry swoosh
- stamp the sentiment and add your image with a bit of foam tape
Get more out of your stamps and create new looks by combining stamp sets.
Superkräfte / Superpowers
Endlich Schulkind / Forst Day of School
Stempelfreunde / Stamping friends
The April Release is online!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day,