I am back with my last (I hope) Christmas card for this year!
I wanted to use this awesome crocus set again. But I still needed some Christmas cards. So I thought about making them ook more like pointsettias. Coloring them red and adding yellow enamel dots did the trick, I think!
- Stamp and heat emboss the flowers in white on watercolor paper.
- Color them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brsuh pens.
- Fussy cut all the flowers.
- For the leaves I colored some of the flowers in green and cut them apart.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment with platinum embossing powder on a piece of white cardstock. Cut it in an angle.
- Assemble the card.
- Add some yellow eneamel dots in various shades to the center of the flowers.