I have a second card for you this week (Nicole and I switched post days) and this time I combined flowers and watercolors.
I love the flower dies that come with the Pocket Tag die. There are so many great dies in this set, it's a great deal. I like especially the flowers! So I decided to go with them and then the idea of making a wreath started building up in my head!
- Die cut the flowers and leafes a few times from watercolor cardstock.
- Press Distress Inks onto your craft mat and add a little bit of water.
- Dip all the flowers and leafes into the color.
- Arrange a wreath on your card base.
- Heat emboss the word happy on vellum and fussy cut.
- Heat emboss the word birthday on cardstock and cut it into a stripe.
- Assemble the card.
- Add a little bit of Enamel Accents to the stamen as a detail.
- Draw a circle on your card base with a pencil. It makes it easier to create the wreath.
This is beautiful! Love it!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous ensemble. Lovely colors. CheersReplyDelete