Our March release -another awesome stamp sets- is coming up soon but, I can't stop playing with February released products!! They are pretty awesome for sure!
Today, I used Botanical Love Stamp Set in a creative way. Guess what? It's a doodle flower!
The large outlined flower stamp is so versatile. I was inspired to doodle as soon as I saw the unique outline used in the flower stamp!
- Stamp the large outlined flower and leaf from Botanical Love Stamp Set on the watercolour paper panel in black and fill them in any lines, dots whatever you like using black fine tip pen -like doodling.
- Fussy cut the flower and leaf.
- For the background: Apply water over the panel using a wide brush and Pick up colour from any watercolour medium -I used Peerless watercolour Geranium Pink- and apply onto a watercolour panel. Allow to dry completely!
- Once dry, adhere doodle flower & leaf using dimensional foam tape.
- For the sentiment: I chose it from Hey Quatschkopf Stamp Set -'I just thought of you' the meaning of the sentiment in German. Stamp it on the white cardstock using VersaFine Pigment Ink Onyx Black and then heat embossed it in clear.
- Embellish with gold sequins & threads, black twine and patterned washi tape.
I hope you give it a try!!
Add your awesome projects at the sidebar -Linky tool. We love to see your creations. And follow Create A Smile on Facebook get all newest informations.