Thursday, October 23, 2014

Need Help?


Hi there!

It's Linda here with a card that is really different from my normal style.  We're still collaborating with the wonderful



lucky us!!

I was staring at all the cute images from the set Whimsical Wheels, and I thought it would be fun to incorporate a few into the one card.

For some strange reason, I've always loved those 'choose 1' questionnaire forms that crop up in life, and I thought it might be an idea, to use that as the basis of my card.


I coloured all my images in with copics, fussy cut them out, then assembled the card. I hand-drew the tick or check boxes, and aligned the chipboard from Wyancanka into the top box.

For some extra oomph, I embossed the chipboard arrow with some RED GLITZ embossing powder from WOW. I think it makes ALL the difference! Now the arrow REALLY stands out against the background, but thanks to the red in the firetruck and ambulance, it coordinates with the card too.

What do you like to do to bring some extra oomph to your cards? I always enjoy how embossing powder changes things so much.

Do you have a favourite way of altering items like chipboard? How about Embossing Powder? Love it or not? I definitely love it, except for the mess, no matter how neat I am, it always seems to spread everywhere!

That's it for me today, I'll be back next week with another card using some delicious WOW products.

See you then!









No comments:

Post a Comment