It's that time again - we're looking for a December Guest Designer! Maybe it's YOU?!?
Time flies by but mail takes a while, so we need to be kind of early :)
Our Guest Designer will
- get one stamp set + one stencil of their choice (including the December release!)
- be featured with three posts on our blog (with at least 1 new project per post) in December/ January
- be featured on our facebook-page, twitter, etc...
- Like us on Facebook
- Create a NEW project (It can be a card, but you're no limited to that. We LOVE to see inspiring art/decor/layouts/... that is "out of the box") with at least one of our stamps or freebies and post it on your blog. Feel free to combine with other stamps.
- Add the "Calling All Stampers" badge to your post, tell your readers about our Guest Design Team spot and link back to this post.
- Leave a link to your post (not your entire blog) using the linky tool.
- Enter as many projects as you like.
- The linky tool closes on Saturday October 25th at 8am CET (2am EST). Our Guest Designer will be announced on Sunday November 2nd.
This is what we're looking for:
- Great design. Not cluttered, but with detail - that's what we love (A tough combo!)
- Impressive use of techniques. They can be simple but still have a great impact. Get the best out of our stamps!
- Great Photography! I found out that cards that really catch my eye are usually the ones with the best photos. You want your projects to SHINE so take your time to take great photos! That makes a bigger difference than you might think.
- Fairplay. I was beyond impressed how many of you left supportive comments on each other's blog during the last calls. We just love the encouraging paper crafting community!
- Cleverness. A card that surprises us, makes us giggle or uses stamps in a way that we would never have expected are right up our alley!